It’s hard to believe, but this month marks Mother in Medicine’s 10th birthday.
Here’s 10 reasons to celebrate with us:
1) Over 1500 published posts with the top all-time pageviews going toDay in the Life of a Neurosurgeon – SERIOUSLY? -by GCS15 Why you absolutely need to have a baby during residency – by Fizzy 10 Guidelines for Work-Life Balance – by FreshMD A day in the life of a part-time medical oncologist – by Tempeh
2) 1000 comments (Yes exactly. Right now.)
3) Fabulous, fearless contributors over the years, some with us from the very beginning (See Call for Contributors below)
4) One Mothers in Medicine book! (See Giveaway below)
5) 148 Heartfelt guest posts
6) MiM Mail
7) 5.2 million pageviews and counting
8) Global audience with top countries: US, Canada, Germany, Australia, UK, Ukraine, Russia, China, France, India (in that order)
10) Fabulous readers (you!)
It’s been a great 10 years! We are honoring the occasion with a Mothers in Medicine Book Giveaway. To enter, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: MiM Book and we’ll select 10 random readers to receive a copy of the book. Deadline to enter is Monday, June 4.
Annual Call for Contributors Come write with us for a year! Each year, we open up a call for new writers to join as blog contributors. It’s a chance to write, reflect and help the MiM community by sharing your stories. If interested, send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: Call for Contributors and tell us a little about yourself and why you would like to contribute. Deadline is Monday, June 4.
Thanks for reading, commenting, writing, sharing. Here’s to 10!
Share this Post